Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Being Pregnant = More Stupid

I have to tell everyone how stupid I am...Riley MUST be taking all the oxygen that is supposed to go to my brain! So, I was craving some candy from a local candy store that is HOMEMADE by a sweet little old lady. So, I ordered 4 pieces of milk chocolate covered carmels and 1 slice of just carmel. While the sweet old lady was figuring out how much I owed her she said "Looks like your carrying a bundle." And I replied "Oh, no! I carry this much all the time. This purse holds everything!" She just looked dumb-founded at her friend that was waiting for her to be done. I then said "You were right, this is my second time here, being pregnant I can't get enough of your candy." She then smiled at me and said "That's what I meant when I said it looks like you're carrying a bundle!" So....that's what I mean by being pregnant = more stupid! Oh well, I guess you're supposed to give your child all that you can. :0)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha!! gotta love pregnant brain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your baby girl! My name is Jessika Jones (Hunter). I was a friend of James back at BYU-Idaho before his mission. Tell him I said hello and congratulations. It is so crazy that I found your blog, they sure make it a small world. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete