Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Shower

(Cathryn & Me) I have to take this moment and write how great my mother-in-law is. And I am not just writing this because I know she reads our blog, but because it needs to be said. Cathryn is GREAT. I couldn't have gotten a better mother-in-law, even though she didn't like me from the beginning (JUST KIDDING CATHRYN). But as I was saying Cathryn is always thinking about James and I, encouraging us and going out of her way for us. Rick too, but this is to praise Cathryn. She was so great on planning the shower and getting everything for it. It took a lot of time and we are so grateful for everything she did to get and do for that shower. I know it costs a lot to throw a party, and she didn't hold back...I guess she wanted the best for her first grandbaby. Really, I am glad for Cathryn and the relationship we have and I can honestly say I love her as a mother. Overall, Cathryn is great and I am so lucky to have her for a mother-in-law. We always have a great time together, getting our nails done, shopping, going to plays and just being together. Cathryn, if you read this I love you! And thanks a million for throwing us (me, James & Riley) that shower.
Grandma (Dottie Gross) & Me-Grandma and Grandpa got us the cadallic of strollers...the CHICCO. (pictures will come soon)

Me, Grandma, Aunt Harriet, Aunt Barbara, Cathryn, and Aunt Mary Ann






Me infront of Riley's cake




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the compliment Kristen. I loved doing the shower stuff with you and I am glad you enjoyed it. I love you too! You're the best daughter (in-law) ever!

    ReplyDelete