Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Gift From Tutu


I was so excited when I went to get the mail on Tuesday and I saw a large box with my name on it! I was even more excited when I saw the stickers on the box letting me know what was in the box! I quickly opened the box and the envelope to see who gave Riley this AMAZING gift. My grandma, who we call Tutu sent this to Riley. I had been wanting this for so long but was waiting till I had some extra money, since it's $200. We are so grateful for this gift! I started Riley on it on Wed. I had to watch and read the parent's guide to figure out how to use all these amazing learning tools. I am excited because I want Riley to get ahead start on learning and develop a LOVE for learning. So far she loves watching the movies and playing with the flash cards, books. Thanks TUTU. We are excited to see you this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that looks really cool. You will have to tell me more about it sometime. Here is our address by the way:
    20741 Belvidere Ave.
    Fairview Park, OH
    44126
    And yes, I agree that would be so cool if Riley and ??? randomly met at BYU-I (:

    ReplyDelete