Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Personal Doll...Riley







I won't pretend that I don't enjoy having a little girl to dress up. I look forward to picking out her clothes, painting her toes, making her bows. This Sunday Riley was all decked out in the outfit that her Auntie Xan gave her, and she even had her purse that Great Grandma Cooley gave her...(it is perfect, it holds her binkie & she loves it). Another baby also liked her purse so much she tried to take it! :0)
Yes, I hear it all the time that my daughter is always decked out and I am making her high maintainence even as a baby. But guess what?...it's my baby and i'll do whatever the HECK I want with her. :0) So, I guess what I am trying to say is that I enjoy playing dress up with my daughter, afterall, she is a girl and that's what Mommy's do with their daughters.



3 comments:

  1. i love the nail polish on her little toes! I want to paint sophie's, but i'm positive she would just scrape it off with her teeth and eat it. So I'll probably have to wait a few more months :(

    And don't feel bad about getting Riley all dolled up.. that is why little girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! And yes, dress her up now while she still lets you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh I know what you mean! I love dressing London i will have to post some of her outfits!Riley is so Beautiful I can't wait to see her! I have to copy your picture with the toes! do you think I can paint London's now? Kristen you are so perfect and HM why shouldn't your daughter be? I love the outfit on her i just want to smooch her up!

    ReplyDelete