Thursday, March 31, 2011

What Happens When You Turn 25....

You get an I-Pad 2! Yeah! :0) I have been thinking what have I accomplished at 25? Well, yes I have ACTUALLY accomplished the goals I set out for:

1.) A GREAT husband who took me to get married in the temple (almost 5 yrs ago now).
2.) Had a beautiful baby girl (almost 2 years ago now).
3.) Graduated from college (almost 2 yrs ago, 2 weeks after having that beautiful baby girl).
4.) Stay at home Mom

It's funny because I LOVE being a stay at home Mom, but sometimes I miss out on feeling like I accomplished something, other than my to-do list. I know I am doing the most important job there is but sometimes I miss the feeling of accomplishment that others might feel in the workplace. I know that is so dumb to think like that but SOMETIMES I do. And I KNOW there are others out there that feel that same way :0)

So anyways, now I need to pick what color cover I want for my I-Pad! Any suggestions? I got the black one if that helps to decide what color cover. :0)

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I think any color would go good with black. I think pink would look good, but thats just my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! What a delightful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very jealous!! i want an IPAD!!!! happy birthday....i didn't realize you were that young!!! I just turned 30!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey beautiful! Happy birthday I pad girl! I would totally get a purple or red cover. I wish I could see You!Oh well maybe you will get here in time before I pop this chick out and we can actually go shopping and get you a present since we all know I suck at sending stuff.What is the Post office again? Well I love you millions and you look awesome BTW when we skyped on your cool Ipad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a great job! You are a wonderful mom! Pink Pink and more Pink, if you ask me. Go with a happy color. I love you
    -Peanut Butter

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY birthday! You have accomplished A LOT! I was so impressed with you your last semester of school. You were a champ! Congrats on everything and enjoy the IPAD!

    ReplyDelete