Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Family

Look at all those teeth!
I absolutely LOVE this picture of Riley
"Yup, these are my boobies."
Riley LOVES dogs, whenever she hears one she stops and barks and looks for it.
She always goes to pet them, or I should say sticks them in the eye or the mouth...scary I know...
"Hey doggie, look at the camera!"
Somebody let me out of here!


Yes, these are two ladies with two VERY strong attitudes. I like to call the smallest one a DIVA.
This is just me and my Dad. :0) Hanging out!
Yes, I am the center of EVERYTHING!

Here are some pictures of our family, taken by my Mom (Michelle Giles, Photo Creations by Michelle) they aren't edited yet and she'd probably kill me if she knew I was putting them on her but oh well :0) I'm her daughter, she'll have to forgive me :0) Thanks Mom, Love you!


7 comments:

  1. Wow! These are breathtaking!!! Riley is so adorable. I love the one as your blog header too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, you and your family are so beautiful. I miss you a lot. Your daughter is getting so big. Thank you for the photo update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pictures you have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously, SO SO SO cute! she has gotten so big! wish we could see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures! Riley is so cute and big.. she's walking around and everything! I guess I shouldn't be so shocked since she's only a couple months younger than sophie.. but still!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristen! Remember me your VT from Rexburg?? I forgot your blog address all these months ( i think it's been like a year?) and I just remembered it and just wanted to say "Hi" and see how you were doing. Your baby has grown up soo much and looks like such a doll and you guys look like you are doing great! I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete