Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Riley so excited to be with her Daddy and seeing other kids dressed up
Yeah!
Trick or Treat
I'm ready Dad :0) I got my bucket!
Look out, it's SUPERGIRL!


So, Riley was Supergirl for Halloween...I copied my sister's baby London. :0) She looked so dang cute carrying her pumpkin bucket around to the 5 houses that we went to. (She's only 16 months, she can't really eat a lot of candy.) But she had a lot of fun and loved seeing all the kids out dressed up.



3 comments:

  1. Her little supergirl costume is so adorable! The little shoe covers are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet! I think she's a good combination of you two:) We just visited James' parents last night and we hear you're coming to CA in a couple weeks...next time we need to coordinate so we can all see each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious; I can't believe she was Supergirl! So cute.

    ReplyDelete